|What would I teach my children?|
1. To follow hard after God & memorize as much scripture as possible before adult life hits hard.
2. To get a college degree, no matter how long it takes and really no matter what it costs, if it's
within reasonable perimeters.
3. To be willing to work hard, to be willing to work for what is important.
4. To run. It's good for the body, mind and soul.
5. To be generous. It brings contentment.
6. To not judge too quickly, to remember that "things" are often different then how they appear.
7. To pray, hard. (I loved a little slogan from some time ago: Make war on the floor!)
8. To forgive often.
9. To be honest out loud.
10. It's okay to let a baby cry, but it's okay to hold them and not let
them cry too...
That's all I got for now...